CBR 600RR Exhaust
The Hyperflo after market exhaustsystems are built exclusively for the late model Honda CBRs. Hyperflo's slip-on system features dual carbon fiber canisters with an integrated undertail kit built right into the exhaust system.
- 14 lb
- Sold Out
Hyperflo systems are on the louder end of aftermarket systems and designed to sound mean. Hyperflo is unlike any other aftermarket system, welcome tothe exhaust revolution!
Download the Dynojet Power Commander map for CBR 600RR (07-12)
- An ISO 9001 Product
- Flow divider for EVEN flow out both canisters
- 3HP gains on the 600RRs with NO REMAPPING!
- Weight savings over stock set up
- Half-price purchase guarantee on a replacement system for crash damage of any type (1/2 price of manufacturers MSRP price, limit one claim per purchase, must register system with manufacturer)
- Super Mean sounding and very deep resonance
- Absolutely one of a kind look! Dual carbon fiber cans!
- Elimination of stock fender and blinkers (stock tail light eliminated on 07-13 600RR models)
- Fully anodized aluminum brackets
- All blinkers and tail/brake lights are LEDs.
What customers are saying
The system went on the bike perfectly. I have to say the quality is better then I expected, very impressive. I just can't get over the sound, my 600RR sounds like a 1000RR on steroids. This bike totally set me apart from my riding buddies. Great system, thanks!Trenton B., Anaheim, CA
This system is a perfect fit!! Bright polished stainless steel components and awesome looking carbon fiber cans!! This kit is super top quality-flawless brackets and very nice integrated fender eliminator. Most complete kit I've seen!! Would definitely buy again!!! Great sound, loud!!! Would do again!Brian W., Oacoma, SD
WOW, got the parts in this weekend and installed smoothly. Again WOW…What a SOUND. The system is sick. Can't wait to show it off…or rev it up! Thank you very much to all of you at Hyperflo. You will be getting more phone calls from Hawaii soon…Ryan, HI
Read more buzz about Hyperflo CBR Exhaust Systems